This page contains collections of beach and tropical themed minimalist wedding designs. Each panel below shows just a few of the products available in each design set. Click on the link or images to see the full collection.
These professional designers have added their designs to templates to create invitations, reply cards, save the dates, and many more items needed to plan and execute a perfect coastal event.
This simple wedding stationery collection is white paper with a thin, blue line border. It is available in my Seashells by Millhill Zazzle store. This is a new collection so please contact me (millhill11@gmail(dot)com) if you’d like other products made to match. A handwritten script font is combined with easy-to-read printing in gray.
This subtle wedding collection contains turquoise, aqua and light gold colors and template text. The designer store is Fresh and Yummy Paperie. At the top large calligraphy text can hold the location of the wedding. Some samples include “Hawaii”, “the Bahamas”, “Mexico” and “on the beach”. For your specific location, contact the designer. She provides a contact link in the paragraph on the collection page.
Wedding Stationery and Products List
Zazzle has been constantly adding products for designers to use and the coordinating wedding products list just keeps growing. Here is a comprehensive (and ever changing) list of wedding needs which can hold our designs. Just ask the designer of the collection / product to make something for you.
- Invitations – wedding, reception only (private ceremony), bridal / wedding shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party: can be printed on flat paper, folded cards, postcards, and pretty much any type of paper offered by Zazzle. Typical paper used is flat cards with 12 paper selections and edge shape options. Invitation paper is often used also for save-the-date cards, thank-you cards, and to ask “Will you be my Bridesmaid?”
- Reply and enclosure cards: Small 3.5 x 5 (inch) are typically used as they come with envelopes. Postcards are another option, and business size cards come in bulk and work nicely as website enclosure cards.
- Envelopes and envelope liners
- Belly band wraps to hold invitations and other cards together
- Address / return address labels and reusable rubber stamps.
- Programs – folded, flat and fan type
- Table seating and reception items – Seating chart, table number cards, escort and place cards, menu, guest book and signs
- Favors – tags, bags, boxes, candy tins, bottle labels, stickers, gift bags (paper and / or cloth)
- Welcome bags – destination welcome for guests
- Gifts – t-shirts and many customizable products for the wedding party and parents.
- Any customizable product you can find for sale at Zazzle can be used any way you like.
How it Works
The products you order will be printed and shipped by Zazzle.
The designers can help with design questions and changes to their own products. Most wedding designers will be happy to make matching products as well. This is our livelihood, so please don’t hesitate to ask!
So many products are offered that it is difficult to think of everything to add to a set, but it doesn’t mean they can’t be created easily for customers.
Please remember to contact the designer for design help only, and not shipping or order questions. Contact Zazzle directly for those answers.
Contact Numbers for Zazzle for Customer Support
How to Contact a Wedding Stationery Designer
Some designers include their contact information at the top of their collections. If not, use the “Message” button beneath the design description – “About this design”. Use this only to contact designers about design help, ex. creating a product, question about a product or changing wording, colors, sizes. – Designers can NOT help with shipping and orders already placed.