It may be a bit early to be thinking about the Christmas season just yet, but there are people who are already planning for it. I have sold Christmas ornaments and even cards – yes! They are on the ball.
In the land of writing and selling online, the general thought is to begin early so I opened a Holiday Store many months ago and began to fill it with mostly ornaments (they are such fun to make) and some holiday cards. Of course I had to include cards with a tropical theme.
If you are looking for Santa at the beach or palm trees decorated with strings of lights, I don’t have those. But I do offer beach sand and seashells and even photo cards. Just letting you know that I am ready.
Seashells and places you’ll find them.While living in Florida my family collected loads of seashells over the years. I took them for granted and never thought too much about the creatures who made them or their lives under the sea, until recently. Now that I use them as part of my work, I have a renewed interest in them. Beyond collecting and photographing seashells, I like to write about tropical locations where you may stumble across that perfect shell.
Find a Shell
- 238,268 hits
- Seashell Identification Charts For Florida Shellers
- Head North – From Disney World
- Keep Your Eyes Open for Sea Sponges
- A Seashell Quest
- Stop by Bealls and Pick Up The Greatest Cup Ever
- The Rocky Beaches of Florida
- Five Things I Want to Do on My Florida Vacation
- How To Survive a Beach Vacation
- Take it From The Pro – The Sanibel Six (Seashells That Is)
- Santa is Making His List – on a Sand Dollar